Cyber Workforce Benchmark Report 2022
- How cybersecurity teams develop the knowledge, skills and judgment to defend against breaking threats
- Which MITRE ATT&CK capabilities are most highly prioritized
- How organizations are exercising Incident Response Teams for cyber crises
- What human capabilities are being developed to ensure secure software
- Where is the cybersecurity talent of tomorrow most engaged
Dive into 18 months of cyber workforce capability data and insights, collected from 2100 organizations and based on over 500,000 cyber exercises and simulations, with the industry’s first report into global cyber knowledge, skills and judgment.
Download now to read analysis from industry experts in cybersecurity, application security, cyber crisis response and behavioral psychology with input from Phil Venables, CISO, Google Cloud and Noopur Davis, Executive VP at Comcast.