Cyber Workforce UK Summit 2022
at McLaren HQ
Understanding resilience through human cyber capabilities
Evidencing the role human capabilities play in cyber resilience is a continuous challenge for security teams and boards, something amplified by a complex risk and regulation environment. Cyber skills development, talent retention, security culture, diversity and even crisis response programmes have been left behind by an otherwise data-driven business environment - leaving organizations on the back foot.
Learn how human capabilities can stay relevant to the speed of cyber at the Inaugural Cyber Workforce Summit, at the McLaren Technology Centre (MTC) on March 24th.
- Be the first to see data on cyber workforces from across the world and hear how academics, psychologists and CISOs put these insights into a business context.
- Participate in a live Q&A with industry CISOs on how to continually exercise and evidence your cyber capability across the enterprise, identify and retain the best talent and increase diversity in the cyber workforce.
- You can even help Edward Green, McLaren's Head of Commercial Technology, with a live cyber attack exercise before touring the MTC garage stacked with years of F1 cars, followed by drinks with your peers.
- 14:00-14:30 Guest arrival & Welcome
- 14:30-15:15 Panel Discussion
- Human capabilities as risk controls: Understanding the data
- 15:15-16:15 Cyber Crisis Live
- Exercising Resilience at the Speed of Cyber
- 16:15-17:30 Tour of MTC
- 17:30-19:00 Networking Reception and McLaren Experiences
- Virtual Driving Simulator
When: 24th March, 2022
Where: McLaren Technology Centre
Time: 14:00 - 19:00