The Psychology of Cyber: Why thinking on your feet is critical to cyber crisis response
Our latest ebook is via the work of psychologist Rebecca McKeown, a specialist focused on improving human response in pressurized situations. She is a visiting lecturer at Cranfield University and works with the Ministry of Defence helping the armed forces build more agile human assets.
What are your teams' strategies for cyber crisis situations?
Download this ebook now to learn:
- Current thinking on decision-making in crisis situations
- What does a modern crisis response look like?
- What must organizations focus on with personnel to optimize preparedness?
Develop Human Capability in Incident Response by Enabling Micro-drilling
This progressive approach to crisis simulation enables short, high-tempo skills development that encourages the kind of muscle memory crucial to effective incident response teams. This eBook will help you understand how this works, by explaining:
- What is micro-drilling and why is it better than table-top exercising?
- How has the threat landscape collided with the changing role of the CISO to create a need for it?
- What is the psychology behind micro-drilling, and how does it play into modern cybersecurity incidents?