Modernizing the way organizations recruit cyber talent
The cybersecurity industry currently faces an enormous talent shortage. An estimated 3.4 million security roles are currently vacant, and traditional approaches to recruiting are failing.
Cyber Million will help fill these open roles, reducing barriers to entry for job seekers by increasing access to opportunities and uncovering hidden talent. Unlike traditional hiring modes, the program takes a skills-first approach to recruiting.
Complete the form to receive updates about joining Cyber Million as a job seeker, employment partner, or supporting organization.
Join Cyber Million
How It Works
To apply for an entry-level cybersecurity operations role at a Cyber Million Employment Partner, candidates (aged 16+) must complete a series of curated hands-on labs matching the skill set requirements of open roles.
Once candidates successfully complete these labs, partners gain access to skilled individuals who can help close their cyber talent gaps.
Cyber Million is due to launch in June of 2023, with Accenture serving as a Founding Partner. Immersive Labs is now joining forces with other forward-thinking organizations to help attract people with the skills to confront cyber threats.
Become an Employment Partner or Supporting Organization
Today’s global cyber talent shortage can only be solved through innovative industry collaboration. Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to the future of cyber hiring, while filling current vacant roles with skilled candidates.
- Implement a skills-first approach to recruiting and hiring
- Uncover hidden talent by opening your roles to a broader candidate pool
- Increase diversity across cyber teams and demonstrate your commitment to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives
- Reduce employee ramp time for new staff
- Ensure new hires have necessary skills, not just certifications
- Build resilience against cyber attacks and mitigate risk
Become a Cyber Million Job Candidate
We believe in a world where organizations hire people based on skills, not academic pedigree and certifications. Demonstrate your ability and connect with employers searching for candidates just like you.
- Prove problem-solving ability through skill-first assessment
- Unlock access to entry-level cybersecurity roles
- Bypass traditional limitations surrounding education, certification, and experience
- Gain whenever, wherever access to an on-demand career path
Complete the form to learn more about joining Cyber Million.