Should you ever pay the ransom? What if it were a matter of life and death?
In the peak of a brutal winter and a global pandemic, power distribution company EXCEL gets hit by not one, but two Netwalker ransomware attacks, causing power-outs across the country. It’s up to you to prioritise tasks, appoint leaders, push out comms, and of course decide whether to pay the malicious hackers. Most importantly, will you be able to prevent fatalities?
In this Cyber Crisis Simulation, you’ll see Chris, Paul and Kev work to get EXCEL’s systems back up and running again as quickly – and efficiently – as possible. Using Immersive Labs’ Cyber Crisis Simulator and technical labs, you’ll see how the audience plays a role in the life or death decision-making process that will determine whether this year’s holiday season is dark and cold or merry and bright.
- See the impact of the human element in incident management and response
- Gain a greater understanding of how decisions in a breach scenario have a business-wide impact
- Experience Netwalker via one of our technical labs
- Chris Pace; Technology Advocate, Immersive Labs
- Paul Bentham; Chief Product Officer, Immersive Labs
- Kev Breen; Director of Cyber Threat Research, Immersive Labs
December 18, 2020